SMT2® is formulated for use in all iron and steel (Fe) and combination of Fe-metals and other metal friction environments that involve:
- Elevated temperature
- High loads
- Extreme pressure
- High sliding speed and pressure
- Lack of lubrication
- Automotive - motor vehicles, motor sport, 4 wheel drives, campervans, heavy duty truck motors, standard transmissions, differentials, hubs, wheel bearings, automatic transmissions and power steering
- Heavy Industrial and Manufacturing - mining, oil refining / drilling, paper making, steel mills, wind farms, plastic pipe extrusion etc.
- Drills - taps, saws, milling cutters, and all machine cutting tools
- Forestry - chainsaws, chain and bar and 2-stroke fuel
- Pre-assembly lube (SMT2 contains no metals that can confuse oil analysis readings and affords greater protection to new metal surfaces)
- Printing presses and bindery equipment.
- Food industry – processing transmissions and equipment Commercial Marine - including diesel engines, transmissions, gear boxes, wrenches, and all friction applications
- Weapons - shotguns, rifles, handguns and pistols
- CNC coolants (controls and kills bacteria, fungus and mould)
- Railroads - including diesel engine oil, transmissions, gear boxes, wheel bearings, and track
- HVAC pumps
Will the use of SMT2 void warranties?
SMT2® meets or exceeds all OEM lubrication standards because it does NOT affect the pH of any fluid into which it is introduced. SMT2® is a pure concentrate metal treatment only.